Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grazie di Tutto

08.07.2009 - 17.06.2010

this is our story .

beautiful like a fairytale .

amazing like a miracle .

awesome like a dream .

but yeah, everything has its finish line .

it's hard to believe that we're not together anymore .

it's over now .

but i swear i won't forget you .

i won't forget the laugh we've shared .

the tears we've dropped .

the dreams we've imagined .

and they joy we've had together .

you cheered up my days in many ways .

you always tried to make me stronger .

you always tried to put a smile upon my face .

you always tried to erased my tears .

you always tried to make me happy .

so nothing else i can say except thank you .

thanks for everything .


grazie di tutto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

alienajeng's! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template